Best source of Parts ?????

To: MGB-V8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Best source of Parts ?????
From: Mike Cousins <mike.cousins@wsnelson.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 14:34:26 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Ok, I'm now thinking seriously about letting go of some $$$$ and getting
all the parts I need to wrap this thing up.  I'd like feedback from all
of you on parts sources and if you like or dislike the parts.  These are
the parts I'm going after :

Motor Mounts     (for my 1977 B) Glen Towery quotes $120 for the steel
part and the rubber part (block to frame!)
Tranny Mount ???
Starter ???  I know Ted Schumacher sells one for $250 or so, but that's
kinda out of my range right now.  Are there any poor boy alternatives
????
Oil Pump Remote Unit ????  Glen T. gave me a price of $200 for the whole
getup.  Can anyone comment or give me an alternative ???

Cheers !

Michael J. Cousins III

Work Address:  mike.cousins@wsnelson.com
Home Address: mciii@ix.netcom.com

Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines. - Enzo Ferrari

No one will EVER need more than 640K of ram. - Bill Gates