Hello

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@colorado.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 11:37:06 -0600 (MDT)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Well it looks like it worked, after many months of just listening I can
finally talk too.  In short, My name is James Nazarian, I am a 20 year old
engineering student at University of Colorado, Boulder.  I have had a
passion for mgs since I was very young and I have, in the last few months,
began my first V8 conversion on my 74 BGT.  I look foreward to getting
some of the advice that I have been reading for so long, and maybe even
offering a little of my own now and then.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big aluminum heart :)
'63 Buick 215 cubic inch 'heart'