Interesting item on eBay web site item#151795749: GM Borg Warner T5 Worl

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#151795749: GM Borg Warner T5 World Class 5 spd trans NR
From: mgtrautoxr@sprintmail.com
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 18:08:28 -0600 (MDT)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I thought that some of you might be interested in this since it is a "World
Class" T5 with the "proper" .63 5th gear.  I also see that shipping is included.
I would be bidding on it but I just bought a T5 from an '85 Camaro a few weeks
ago (also from eBay - $127.50!).  I see that the person has included shipping
in the bid.

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO

Title of item:  GM Borg Warner T5 World Class 5 spd trans NR
Seller: kawtu2@flash.net
Starts: 08/23/99, 17:22:42 PDT
Ends:   08/30/99, 17:22:42 PDT
Price:  Starts at $499.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151795749

Item Description:
        Excellent, used, Borg Warner T5 World Class 5 speed transmission. This
came out of a low mileage 1989 GM F-body. The tag numbers are: 10142026 J2513
1352-196 32522. First gear has 2.95 ratio. 5th gear has overdrive ratio of .63.
B-W archives state: 26 spline input / 27 spline output. Also included is the GM
aluminum bellhousing, the hydraulic throwout assembly, gear shift and ball, AND
shipping to lower US. M.O. gets items shipped asap. A check is okay, but items
held until check clears (unless you have 25 or more good e-Bay feedbacks for
which I'll take checks the same as a m.o.). I have not got the picture thing
quite figured out, but will continue to try. Meanwhile, please e-mail me for
.jpgs of this set up. Thanks!
On 08/24/99 at 01:04:48 PDT, seller added the following information:
Picture served by ImageHosting.com

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com