Re: Holley Carb.

To: <Mogfrog1@aol.com>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Holley Carb.
From: "Michael Hartwig" <mhartwig@cbu.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:07:22 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Could you have read the number wrong.  I'm looking in my Haynes Holley
manual, and don't see a 1551.  They start at 1848.  Most numbers are in the
4k-9k range.

For those of you that have used the Holley, and had them leak.  Did you use
the buna rubber gaskets or the paper type?  I rebuilt mine a few months back
and used the rubber ones.  It seemed to make a good seal.
I haven't tried it out yet though.

Mike

><< Hi V8's. I have located a Holley carb, list 1551, small bore 4-barrel.
Jim