Buick 215 parts

To: mgb-v8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Buick 215 parts
From: James Nazarian <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 13:04:18 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Not so long ago someone sent an email address for a guy selling Buick parts, I
bought a starter from him, but have since lost the name/address.  I would like
to find a cheap set of 215 heads to eventually be sent off and ported.  They
needn't be complete as the ones I have on the car are, but they would need to
be cheap.  Any body got a set, or know someone who does?
--
James Nazarian
71 MGB roadster

"Given a conflict, Murphy's law supercedes Newton's."
-Anon

"Nothing good has ever been reported about the full rotation
of a race car about either its pitch or roll axis."
-Carroll Smith