Re: MGBV8

To: Clwnprins@aol.com, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGBV8
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 23:37:34 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Listers,

Can anyone provide John with the requested info?  I can't find the links he
needs in my files.

Thanks,

Dan (ready for Sebring) Masters
Alcoa, Tennessee
Triumph TR 250 - TR6 Electrical Maintenance Handbook:
    http://members.aol.com/danmas6/
Stuffing a V8 into a small British sports car:
    http://members.aol.com/danmas/
British V8 Newsletter:
    http://members.aol.com/danmas4/mgv8.htm