Re: Nology Products

To: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nology Products
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 20:13:46 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Neil,

Well, they might help if some things are not right, but it's like a
lot of hot ignition products:  once you have a good consistant flame
front (via reliable ignition) what more can you gain?

I do know (I've met the folks that run the place) that they were
working on somethings more interesting than just their original
wires, so I'll have to see what they're up to these days.

-Keith Wheeler