Re: fuel pump and line

To: CraigFaubel@aol.com, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fuel pump and line
From: BlkfxdWG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 10:26:15 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
In a message dated 03/16/2001 11:26:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
CraigFaubel@aol.com writes:

<< I have 71 B with 302 Ford, 600 CFM Holley, Edelbrock heads...  roughly
 200-300 hp potential.  I haven't yet bought fuel pump, and of course, no
fuel
 line.  What is a good pump?  What size line?  What fuel line material is
good
 for a car that'll see street usage?  Where to get the line? (Ohio) >>

Craig,

Here's what I would do:

Get a good tubing bender and a roll of 3/8" stainless steel fuel line and try
to follow the route of the original fuel line. A Mallory Comp 110 electric
fuel pump would do fine for you application. It is preset for 7 psi. fuel
pressure which is perfect for your Holley.

I would probably order it all from Summit Racing Equip. (800-230-3030). They
are located in Akron, OH and will have your parts to you in two days. If you
don't see something in their catalog, call and ask them. They can most likely
get it.

Carl Floyd