brake lines

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: brake lines
From: CraigFaubel@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 20:09:34 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I bought my 71 MGB many years ago, completely disassembled.  Since then, I've
been installing the 302 Ford engine and related components.  Now, I'm
assembling, and I'm at the point where I'm ready to install the brake lines.
I have the nickel line kit from Moss, but I dont know where they originally
lay, and I cant find a drawing anywhere showing the routing of the brake
lines, fuel lines, nor where the wiring harness used to go.  (The Moss parts
diagrams give some indication of the harness.)  Can anyone help?