sourcing

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: sourcing
From: CraigFaubel@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 23:28:17 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I'm looking for engine parts for my Ford 302 engine, and since I live in
Ohio, I want to locate them out of state (which avoids the state sales tax).
That eliminates Summit Racing and Jeg's.  Will anyone tell me the name of
speed retailers who might have good pricing and shipping - other than PAW,
who doesnt have any of the following:
CSI electric water pump
Meziere electric water pump
PermaCool 12" fans, thermostat, and relays
PermaCool oil cooler and thermostats
I also saw Edelbrock RPM heads somewhere for $950 but cant recall where.
I was able to find a McLeod aluminum flywheel, hydraulic throwout bearing and
starter at PAW