MG Le Mans

To: "MGB Newsgroup (E-mail)" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG Le Mans
From: Simon Green <sgreen@eurobell.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 13:53:24 +0100
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi All (sorry if the is a bit off subject)
Well it is not a V8 but the Le Mans MG is 675kg and 450+bhp....it had the
4th fastest time in the 24h doing an average 146mph, but both failed to make
it.
Lola (the makers of the car) engers said when we were at the factory that
there is more speed in the car and so should win next year....!
The 475bhp MGF was down at Le Mans as well looking vary hot.
There will also be a V8 MGB very soon as well (will it fit the B? I am
waiting on a answer form Lola).
There were just under 1000 MG owners at Le Mans.
So if you have never been go.....we will win next year!

Simon