Water pump pulley

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Water pump pulley
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:10:13 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Folks,

I have had built a 3" water pump (the Standard Buick one is 4") It allows
me to put in a much bigger puller electric radiator fan.  But now I need a
pulley.

What I need is water pump pulley with an off-set from 0.45" to 0.60".  This
because by fan belt has to be 2.6" (centre) from the engine face mounting
surface which is 0.4" from the face of the pulley mount on the pump.  If it
is more than 0.4" off-set I can shim it.

Anybody got such a beast ??

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net