Section 803 of S.1766

To: "BV-8" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Section 803 of S.1766
From: "HMF" <hmfinc@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 07:03:57 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Does anyone have the URL of this actual bill so we can read it? You will
really have an uphill battle to tell your rep that you don't want state gov.
to receive federal funds for anything. Wouldn't you have a better chance of
talking them into an amendment to protect hobbyist to hang on the their parts
cars? Just think of the ratio of junk cars laying around compared to spare
cars that Collectors, Hobbyists and just poor people trying to keep their
Junker running. Even if you kill a bill it can pop up again anytime, but if
you can have a written amendment in a passed bill, won't that be harder for
any politician or group to alter later?
This might be a good thing if we can set up a booth at the scrap-yard and
outbid the gov. on the cars we want that come in.

Howard
http://www.mg-tri-jag.net