My website

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: My website
From: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 22:15:07 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
List,

Some of you asked about my website.  I moved it from
AOL when I got rid of my AOL account.  There a couple
of interesting sections, the "Survey" section lists
about 50 or so other conversions, the "Lessons
Learned" section will eventually contain some things
I(and hopefully others)would do differently a second
time.  Feel free to visit and leave your comments.

http://wake74.tripod.com/mgbv8.html

Glenn

ps.  If someone is good with Frontpage out there, I'd
love some help.  I can't seem to figure out how to
format the results of a form.  Is there an easy way to
do this in Frontpage?  Take a look at the survey page.
 Notice the majority of them are formatted correctly
when I was on AOL (the AOL CGI allowed you to format
the results).  Now that I moved and am using
Frontpage, I only get the default results and it looks
bad.  Please reply off list if you can help.