2002

To: "MGB Newsgroup (E-mail)" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2002
From: Simon Green <sgreen@eurobell.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:09:38 -0000
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi All
Just a few notes to say what I am up to in the UK.....
Well my BV8 had not started for 2 month and so was dead. Jumpers soon sorted
that out.
A few turns of the key, then some off beat rumble and we were off.
I had forgotten how loud the car is.
Wormed it up for some time and then it was down to work.
I have spax all round on the B and they have been on there a bit to long.
It was not to bad getting them off, just the box section that they were in
did not want to give them up.

In the UK we have the Autosport show and the NEC. This is the sports car
show to go to in the UK.
All the big company's will be there K&N, Spax, Dunlop...........
So hope to get some bits there.

I have a question. What are the biggest tyres that people have got on the B
and what did they do to fit them.
I have 205/16/55. The back arch has been rolled so there is no lip and the
front has had the steering limited so the wheels do not hit anything. But
the back tyres still hit the arch!

Simon