January British V8 Newsletter now online

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: January British V8 Newsletter now online
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 02:19:40 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
As scheduled!

http://members.aol.com/britishv8/jan2002.pdf

1.7MB, with color photos, so it takes a while to download.

I still have some bugs to work out with the CorelDRAW.CDR- Adobe.PDF
conversion process, but the file is pretty good. Some of the letters run
together in the text, and the pictures are not as sharp as I'd like, but I
will fix that before the next issue. It's a compatibility problem with
CorelDRAW, Adobe, and Windows XP.

If you haven't downloaded a LARGE pdf file before, be aware - it takes a long
time, and there is no indication that anything is happening until most of the
file is downloaded. I just tested the file, and it downloads fine, at least
right now. In the next few days, I will be moving all the V8 newsletter files
to our very own web space - www.BritishV8.org

When I get the files moved over, I'll leave a link on the AOL site until my
AOL contract runs out in December.

Enjoy!

I need article for the next issue!  Please, send them in.

Dan