Stainless valves

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Stainless valves
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:56:53 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Folks,

I started messing about with O-ring kits for gauges and that seems to be
suiting quite a few SO ...

I have found a way of getting stainless steel valves made at a very
reasonable cost.  I had a set made for my 1957 Aston Martin's engine and
the cost was well below the price quoted for "normal" ones.  The chap who
made them is an absolute expert with hardening skills - the lot.  Now all I
want to know is would anyone be interested?  If you feel you would be a
buyer just respond directly to me with a cryptic "YES - 4 inlet & 4 exhaust
MGB"   This is NOT asking for orders it is just to see what interest there
is out there.  If there is sufficient interest I will get a quote for a
batch (cheaper by the dozen)

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net