My Olds 215 Datsun 510

To: <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: My Olds 215 Datsun 510
From: SteveMines@verdugohillshospital.org
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 11:25:47 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi folks,

I finally got a friend with a digital camera to take some pictures and put
them up on his website.  A few members of the list asked to see some shots
of the car so here are a few that he put up.

Have a look and let me know what you think.

http://users.superford.org/fast4d/510.htm

Though I hate to do it, and may not if it doesn't happen soon, the car is
for sale.  The price is $4,000 and that is a firm price.  I am located in
Los Angeles, California if anyone is interested.

Here are all the details:

1972 Datsun 510 2-Door
215 c.i. Oldsmobile Aluminum Block V-8
9.5 Compression Ratio Balanced Volvo Pistons
.030 Over (221.45 Approximate Actual Displacement)
Aluminum 829 Heads w/ Pocket Porting
Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 500cfm 1404 Carb w/ Electric Choke
Block Hugger Headers
Recurved Stock Distributor
Neoprene Seals / Front & Rear
Crower 50232 Camshaft
Cloyes Roller Timing Set
Remote Oil Filter
Mallory Promaster Coil
60 Amp Chevrolet Alternator
Facet Electric Fuel Pump

Muncie 4-speed w/ Hurst Indy Shifter (Red Line Oil)
4 Core Radiator
Perma-Cool Hi-Performance Electric Fan
280z Front Suspension w/ Vented Discs
280z Rear-end w/ Drilled Discs
New Koni Rear Shocks
215/60 14 BFG Radial TA's (14 x 7 Steel Front Wheels)
265/50 14 BFG Radial TA's (14 x 8 Steel Rear Wheels) [not a misprint it
barely fits those 265's]
New Brake & Clutch Master Cylinders
Optima Gel-cell Battery (Trunk Mounted)
Hobrecht 4-Point Rollbar (Bolt In)