MG V8

To: "MGB Newsgroup (E-mail)" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG V8
From: Simon Green <sgreen@eurobell.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 09:57:48 -0000
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi all
I have just got www.mgv8.co.uk
So has any one got any things that they would like to see up on the web!
(nothing adult :-)
It will be some time before I get any thing up as I am about to move.
But if you think there is something missing that some should put up, e-mail
me and I will see what I can do.

Thanks

Simon Green
Internet Systems Engineer

Live Life in Broadband
www.telewest.co.uk

material.
Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of
the company. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material
from any computer.