Re: oil pressure

To: "Jim Miller" <v8mgb@yahoo.com>, "v8" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: oil pressure
From: "james" <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 09:15:53 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I am using a generic Summit racing spin on adapter.  The spin on adapter
comes with 4 thread adapters and some other kind of adapter that I didn't
use.  You just spin on the correct threads and then thread it onto the pump.
It also comes with lines and the filter base too.

I had to change the two fittings on the adapter to 90deg from 180 (straight)
to clear the frame, and one of them has a second port for a mech gauge line.
I bought both at a hardware/plumbing store.

james