Gasket Numbers

To: <MGB-V8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gasket Numbers
From: "Bruce" <brucemills@dccnet.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 22:23:27 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I have a 69 Rover 3.5 and in the small town i live I have problems getting
parts unless i have a part number. I wish to replace the timing cover gasket
and the oil pan gasket. With regards to the oil pan gasket I have recieved a
couple only to find out that the rear holes didn't line up, probably a Buick
gasket. I was wondering if any one could provide me with the Felpro number for
the timing chain gasket and the oil pan gasket.

Thanks

Bruce