How many and what are we doing?

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: How many and what are we doing?
From: CraigFaubel@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 16:40:20 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
  Oddly enough, I find it very interesting seeing not only how many but also
what on earth we're involved with.  I know it was of immense relief to
discover that there even WERE others who had stuffed a S.B.Ford into a 'B'
... anywhere!  (It might have been good to know beforehand about the 215, but
that's way too late now !)  I have found a friend or two and have avoided a
mistake or two already.  This latest strange call to find out how many has
revealed a couple more SBF projects.  Thanks to Barrie for his curiosity!
  It would be handy to find who's near Cleveland for me, so I assume others
may like finding out another person is only a few miles away with his 215 (or
whatever) shined up to look at.