Re: How many of us CONTINUED

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How many of us CONTINUED
From: Greg Myer <motorhead45@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 12:04:09 +0000
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I counted 27 replies from different people. You make 28.

It's nice to see several are within 2 to 3 hours driving distance
of my project. It looks like some listers are days away from
anyone......But we're all only minutes away from each other because of
this list....and it's helped me quite often along the way.
          It's nice to know I have so many good friends that I
haven't met yet.
                  Happy Motoring, One and All,    Greg