Re: Rover 3.9 Oil Pan

To: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rover 3.9 Oil Pan
From: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 05:30:25 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I found a nice Rover 3.9 pan and it arrived yesterday.
 Thanks to all of those that offered some assistance
or offered up parts.

On another note, does anyone know the thread size for
the oil temperature (level?) port in the side of the
pan.  I'd like to pick up a plug this afternoon on the
way home from work.

Thanks,

Glenn