MG Safety Faster

To: "MGB-V8" <MGB-V8@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG Safety Faster
From: "Al Dufault" <adufault@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:31:40 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi All V8'ers, I had some custom plates made for my MGB V8 valve covers.  I
had them made to fit in the square of the Rover valve covers (if you have that
style).  They would also make an excellent dash plaque, air cleaner badge or
for elsewhere.  I have 50 available with option to get more.  They are brass
with a Black face.  When they engrave the shiny black face with the MG logo
and Safety Faster, the brass shows through and they look slick.  Cost is
$11.00 for 1 mailed to you.  $10 each additional. (so 2 would be $21)  I can
send you a jpeg of the one on my valve covers if you like.
Cheers and Safety Faster.
Al Dufault