Re: Wheel Weights

To: Greg A Myer <motorhead45@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Wheel Weights
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 16:16:16 -0800
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I should have included more information.  My car is a 1960 TR3A with a
Ford 289 drive line in it from radiator through rear end; t-10
transmission and 8" rear end narrowed to fit.  The engine has just been
rebuilt to 306 CI with aluminum intake manifold, original iron heads
ported and polished, and custom headers.  All fluids are at capacity
except the fuel.  The body is as stock as I could keep it.
--
        Best Regards,
        Tom