Grills and vent covers

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Grills and vent covers
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:35:44 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
One thing leads to another !

I have enough stainless steel mesh for two more grills for those MGBs with the inserts (1962-1969 and 1973-1974 I believe). Price has gone up to $25 each plus $5 postage because they are now one piece as opposed to two pieces. I can also supply the same mesh to fits the cowl vent for $10 plus $3 postage. This is a permanent use as you drive item and keeps out leaves and big bugs.

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson
(705) 721-9060
///
/// mgb-v8@autox.team.net mailing list
/// Send admin requests to majordomo@autox.team.net
/// Send list postings to mgb-v8@autox.team.net
/// Edit your replies! If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.