Re: Oil for SD! gearbox?

To: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Subject: Re: Oil for SD! gearbox?
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 10:15:18 -0600
Cc: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
That's the same tranny as the TR7 and TR8 right?

In that case. ATF.

There is an oil pump at the end of it with a bic pen
sized tube to shoot the oil out.

This is a transmission that you MUST remove the drive
shaft if flat towing. BT, replaced that.

Paul.

Barrie Robinson wrote:

I cannot find the info related to this question so I suppose I erroneously deleted it!

What oil is recommended for my SD1 5 speed gearbox?

Barrie Robinson
barrie@look.ca
--
   ______	Paul T. Root