Re: British V8 meet.

To: mgb-v8 <mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: British V8 meet.
From: "James J." <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:39:13 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Marvin and others have brought up a good point that the Website is really the front-office for the Newsletter, and it is due some attention. I've been dabbling with some HTML at home, but more important than the look is the content. Do I have any volunteers to be social coordinators? No work would be required on the actual newsletter. I could use a social butterfly who would be willing to keep up on these things and pass the info onto me and the webmaster. Do we have any takers? Of course anyone who knows of a club or special event should e-mail me even if he doesn't hold the job title.

Happy thanksgiving to everyone!
James Jewell

Speaking of the British V8 websight, I'd gladly subscribe to the newsletter, (dare I admit that I don't currently subscribe?) but from the state of the websight, the newsletter looks to be in trouble. Maybe that's just my perception... Has there been a second (or third by now) issue published in 2004? If not, then James clearly needs our help. I know that one of the hardest parts of publishing a newsletter is getting folks to submit articles.

Somebody reassure me, and I'll subscribe.
Marvin