RE: Slowed down!

To: <mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Slowed down!
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 13:00:13 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
I've talked extensively with Red, the owner of Weber, about this problem.
He never mentioned any hydraulic fluid issues.  He did say he was testing a
new design (is this a clue?).  A design patterned after the present GM HTOB.

I don't know what the issue is with my present leak.  I plan to get the car
in my garage in the next couple of weeks.

Larry Hoy