Re: V8 Newsletter Status

To: "James J." <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Subject: Re: V8 Newsletter Status
From: Jim Willenbrink <jwillenbrink@insightbb.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 20:47:36 -0500
Cc: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
James J.

I sent another check (made out to you)on 11-30-04 along with a copy of the mailing label on my last newsletter, hope you received those. Still waiting for my September issue.

James J. wrote:
Jim,
I couldn't find you in the subscriber database. A few others have fallen between the cracks during the handover, so if you think you are due some issues, let me know and I'll get it out to you.

3)Along those lines, please be patient if I haven't responded to a particular issue that you may have contacted me about. Feel free to pester me again if you care to remind me.

Jim W.