Header coatings

To: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>, v8 <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Header coatings
From: Simon & Donna <sdaustin@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 09:54:47 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I did, Barrie. It was at a shop near Vancouver but I don't think they do the coating anymore. I can check if you like.

The coating works great. I checked the temperature of them after a drive and they're about 170 degrees (got one of those laser thermometers). Cost was about $150 for the RV8-style headers.

Cheers
Simon

Simon,

Did you have your headers ceramic coated? Where and how much if you did. I want a Canadian place to avoid cross country costs!!!!