Bob Fisher

To: "V8 list" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bob Fisher
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 16:42:43 +0100
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Is Bob Fisher, MGB GT V8 2470 on this list?

If so then despite being able to email you twice recently today I've tried
to send the photos and measurements I promised but they have been bounced
with the error:

There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email
server.  Please contact your system administrator.
    <smtp-out1.blueyonder.co.uk #5.5.0 smtp;550-195.188.213.4 blocked by
blacklist.mail.ops.asp.att.net.>

I'll try again tomorrow, but if there is another route let me know.

Cheers,
Paul Hunt.