Re: Brooklands GT V8

To: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Subject: Re: Brooklands GT V8
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:50:51 -0500
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
$3300 was body panels for conversion. The fully done car
was $30,000

 Barrie Robinson wrote:
Paul,

The finish was good but I did not even look at the price. $3,300 would get you something I am sure but not the car! It boasts a 'tuned' Rover V8, Ford stuff, leather etc etc. Presumably you looked at the web page - I just looked at the leaflet