RE: British V8 Newsletter:Good News/Bad News

To: "'Michael Hartwig'" <mhartwig@midsouth.rr.com>, "'James Jewell'" <m1garand@speakeasy.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: British V8 Newsletter:Good News/Bad News
From: "larry" <larry@embreyfamily.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 08:42:46 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Let me know also, Yearly domain reg is $14.95/yr at a large number of
places.  Some even give you a basic site hosting free with domain reg.
Let us know, privately if you wish and I am sure we can get you hosted
for less.  We are here to help!!

Larry

In fact get with me. Depending on the size of the website, I may have
room on my main server for it.  I am not worried about bandwidth, just
storage.  I KNOW I can get something figured out for you to save $$, I
have a one of my accounts that I only pay $9/month for hosting $15/yr
for registration, so it is out there..