Anti-sway bay

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net,mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Anti-sway bay
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:56:17 -0400
I am trying to replace my current rad with an aluminium one.  All is
undone and free BUT I cannot get the rad out (and presumably the new
one in) because the bottom outlet fouls the front anti-sway
bar.  Obviously cutting the bottom outlet off is not a good idea and
doing same to new rad would be absolutely stupid.  What I want to
know is can I undo the two brackets holding the anti-sway bar and
swing it away - or does this not go so easily.    Is the sway bar
under some sort of tension/compression?  Time is short as the date
for the British V8 show is looming up !!!

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson
(705) 721-9060