[Mgb-v8] Sweatshirt

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgb-v8] Sweatshirt
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 09:45:03 -0500
Hello folks,

Several years ago I had  sweatshirts made with "MGB V8" on the front
with a very attractive stylised image of the front of the car as used
on a Moss catalogue (they gave me permission).   On the back it has
the specifications of the V8.  They went like hot cakes except for
one "Nottingham" green XXL one.  Does anyone want it?    It is only
US$20 plus postage.  I hate it just sitting here unloved.   Images on request.

Regards
Barrie
Barrie Robinson
Aston Martin Feltham Club