Re: [Mgb-v8] [Mgs] Speaker locations

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrob@bell.net>, "MGB List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgb-v8] [Mgs] Speaker locations
From: "PaulHunt73" <paulhunt73@virginmedia.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 09:19:11 +0100 tZYvy/n10x35l9IpiSKT6Hjr2RhaTNlh3MLv/WBjLQSArz/JhM0f2rX7qWm3DpfZJvX9nCYPeuV3+A4KjKC9p4/dCz0UjKL0gauf7Ml2BItq5Bv6D1tDgE70
Small ones in the door cards as per the factory.  Larger ones in the B-post
cards.  Pods on the rear shelf.  MX5 seats or similar with them in the head
restraints.  Maybe small pods under the dash.  Whilst the GT is inherently
stronger than the roadster I wouldn't cut into the footwells, it's part of the
strength in a frontal impact.