fuel leak, mkII

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: fuel leak, mkII
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 16:27:46 +0500
Fellow fiends:

HELP!  It appears that I'm not receiving any mail from the mgs list (yet).
I've subscribed via majordomo, but haven't gotten any postings.  This
includes my message this morning regarding a fuel leak in my '63 B (and any
and/or explanation).  I don't want to miss out on someone's brilliant
analysis of my berserk fuel situation, so if I could depend on the kindness
of reletive strangers and ask that someone forward any relevant materials
directly to me until I can get Mark B. to look at things and get me properly
subscribed.  Please: I only would like to get the stuff regarding my fuel
leak problem; you don't have to forward all the list's postings to me!!

Thanks,
Will Zehring