Re: Charcoal (adsorption) canister

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Charcoal (adsorption) canister
From: woodcomp@vt.edu (chris lenth) (by way of woodcomp@vt.edu (chris lenth))
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 1995 13:23:07 +0500
>It may also have had very little to do with the running of the Weber.
>(C'mon, guys - there's a wide open door there and I expect some ACTION.)
>
>Two questions before I start postulating;
>
>Is the gas tank original?
>Do you still have the air pump/manifold hooked up?
>
>Glenn

Glen

The fuel tank is an "original replacement", which I installed in my parking
lot a couple of years ago.  It is identical to the original and has all the
same fittings etc.  The air pump/manifold has been removed, so the charcoal
canister is the end of the line (so to speak).

thanks for your interest

chris

    Chris Lenth                                      _____\___
    Blacksburg, VA                               '--O-------O--'