Random perversity

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Random perversity
From: Andy Mace <AMACE@unix2.nysed.gov> (by way of Allen.Bachelder@vt.edu (Allen Bachelder))
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 15:56:43 -0500
On Thu, 9 Mar 1995, Allen Bachelder wrote:

> If they're hard to tune, it means they need rebuilding.  (I've just broken
> corollary #0251 of the fundamental law of random perversity: proud
             ^^^^

Was this originally an MG-built corollary? If so, judging by the assigned
number, it must have been their first?

"Nonsense" said Alice, "first the corollary, then the fundamental law".
I'll have to stand corrected - perhaps that should be corollary #0252.

(I just realilzed - the word "corollary" should probably mean "of or
pertaining to a Corolla".)

Regarding the famous number 0251, the sum of the digits is EIGHT!   As in
the octagon.  Coincidence?

Octagonally,
Allen "B"