Pictures - clean and dirty

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Pictures - clean and dirty
From: glenns@edge.ercnet.com (Glenn Schnittke)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 19:52:29 -0600
The clean ones first; has anyone run across a shot of the alledged MGF that
isn't so copyrighted into submission that it can't be residing on mjb's
disk? I got a gif of the new P*****e Boxter from the CI$ Autos forum and it
really does look like a dangersly fun machine. (No, I'm not thinking of
getting one. At anytime.) I've heard all the talk, now I want to see.

The dirty ones; (no LBC content) Sen. Jim Exon has introduced a bill called
the Communications Decency Act. It would impose a $10,000 fine on anyone
using a computer "to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass." He says it's
necessary to "extend the standards of decency which have protected telephone
users to new
telecommunications devices." I'm not going to get on a soapbox (in
consideration of the "citizenship-challenged" =8^)) but if you're concerned
about Jesse & Strom controlling your online time without knowing how the
hell to turn on a laptop, you might give your duly elected representatives
the benefeit of your opinion. How tightly do you control your language in
private e-mail? And speaking of copyrights, I can't actually post the whole
AP article but I have absolutely no compunction about sending it directly to
someone who wanted it.

Dirk,

I will be checking all the hoses & crankcase vents tomorrow. I'd thought of
that but I know the rings are bad. They're not totally gone, but as long as
I'm getting a new head, etc.
"Think - it ain't illegal yet." - G. Clinton / Pfunk

Glenn Schnittke                    Recovering Musician
Nashville TN                       615-385-2800
glenns@edge.ercnet.com             72147.3635@compuserve.com