Re: MGB bodywork docs

To: owner-mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB bodywork docs
From: "Bert Ljungstrom" <S5P7@acad1.csd.unbsj.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 19:53:24 AST
   I just checked out the new SOL web site. Whoa! That stuff is
   fantastic. (Can you tell I'm a newbie?)
   Any way, good work guys keep it up.

   More importantly some of you folks seem to have been deprived of
   having the benefit of the DIY magazine Practical Classics. The
   folks in the UK will likely be familiar with it.
   For those of you interested in getting a subscription or back
   issues the info is as follows:

    Practical Classics
    Bushfield House, Orton Centre,
    Peterborough, England
    PE2 5UW

   ph:  back issues  01733 237111   Judy Scott
        Subscriptions 01733 898100   Gaynor Hemingway
        fax  01733 371273

        They don't seem to have an E-mail address.

   Bert Ljungstrom                           '73 B roadster
   Saint John, New Brunswick                  under reconstructive
                                              surgery