MIDGET REAR AXLE

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MIDGET REAR AXLE
From: ALAN_COSTICH@HPATC1.desk.hp.com
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 95 09:17:00 -0500
I dragged one of the axles into the garage last night.
It was a struggle, but, I got the drums off, They don't
appear to be trashed. The shoes look ok. The e-brake
linkage is stiff, to say the least. The question is,
how does one check the workings of the wheel cylinders
to see a) that they don't leak, and b) do they work or
are they seized? Any suggestions on how to approach
this? Sure would be much more convenient to get things
working now then to be forced to do it along the road
some place.

Alan