Practical Classics MGB Restoration series

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Practical Classics MGB Restoration series
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 1995 14:28:02 -0500 (EST)
I did not save it, but someone said there is a very useful series of
articles on MGB restoration in recent issues of Practical Classics.  That
is about the only mag in the world I don't take.  My question is, Classic
Carbooks advertises "Practical Classics on MGB Restoration" for $16.95.  I
intend to order it.  The question is, did they publish the book before the
individual articles appeared (this book has been available for some
time), or is the just completed series a new and better one than
appeared in the book?  I don't want to go phoning jolly old england and
spending megabucks ordering reprints if I can get the series for $16.95.

Alternatively, does anyone want to volunteer xerox copies of the series to
someone (me) who is trying to decide what reassembling a B from rust
molecules would involve?

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910