now i need inside parts!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: now i need inside parts!
From: ROG <ST931244@PIP.CC.BRANDEIS.EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 21:01:11 -0400 (EDT)
howdy y'all, just to let everyone know, i did succeed in getting an engine. and
it's only about 4 miles away too! it is a very long and strange story involving
friends of friends and the po and etc. etc. etc.... perhaps i'll explain it one
day... but for now i need to ask for some parts from anyone.
i need an ignition/steering lock and switch (and key) for my '73 b. i also need
the little <<fasten belts>> light. mine works, but it is way too worn to
tell what it reads unless you know it. i'm also looking for a nice wooden
steering wheel that will fit on my '73. if you have a momo wheel without the
neck, that will do fine too... i can trade mine if you like. nice wheel, but
it doesn't line up quite right. it is off a '69 b. any parts cars out there?
finally, i have a very nice 4 synchro tranny that i would be willing to sell or
trade, and a speedo and brand new cable to go with it. lemme kow anything
please! thanks!

rog-