Thanks and more ?'s

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks and more ?'s
From: Angkirb@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 1995 19:44:17 -0400
First off thanks for all the help with parts catalogs and my fuse probs.  Am
a long way from being electrically sound so any other ideas are welcome.  A
couple things off the path a bit.  A friend is looking for a Metro for sale
in the chicago area.  Not the Geo, somthing I admittedly don't remember made
by Austin and sold by Nash/AMC .  Way off the path, does any one know of a
list like this for broad range Motorcycles, narow Gold wings, pinpoint Wings
from 75 to 80 ?

Thanks Agian,
Angkirb AKA Bryan Revling
70 midget blue(hopes to be red some day)