MG Club of Toronto

To: Keith Holdsworth <holdswo@io.org>
Subject: MG Club of Toronto
From: "Robert Forster Esq." <u01rtdf@emps.abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 13:43:07 +0100 (BST)
Keith,
        We, or maybe just I, seem to be getting many copies of your
request/information about your club for the new web page.  I was just
wondering if you had seen that it has been added and that this mail is
being sent everywhere.

        Apologies to the list for bothering you all but I was wondering
if anyone had any info on W/Wheels for MGBs.  Can you get Chrome wheels
or do you have to get them chromed nowadays.
        I am also wondering if there are any other UK residents receiving
this mail..?

Thanks again,
Rob

  | Robert T.D. Forster       | http://www.eng.abdn.ac.uk/~u01rtdf            |