TWO MGAs FOR SALE

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TWO MGAs FOR SALE
From: sperera@infohwy.com (Saman P Perera)
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 20:47:48 -0500
Well, I've had these two babies for a long time and I really love them. It
was a dream come true to own one of a kind from the MGA stable. Alas, times
change and other needs arise. So farewell my beauties.

I have two extremely solid MGAs:

1960 MGA Roadster - fully restored, over $20K in receipts. Its in Old
English White, red interior, white top, wire wheels, whitewalls and too many
other new things. Infact all is new. She won 4th prise at the Houston
British Car Show in 1993. Only driven 200 miles since the restoration.

1958 MGA Coupe - a very nice solid, rust free ( none I can see anyway )
Coupe that I drive to work somedays. It drives excellent, with wire wheels.
It is unrestored but is painted silver when should be white.

Both cars are for sale and prefer to sell both to the same owner. They are
situated in Houston, Texas.

Sam