re: Temp Gauge

Subject: re: Temp Gauge
From: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 95 12:26:00 PDT
                 I agree with Jon on your temp gauge problem. Most likely
       culprit is the sending unit, you can check this with an ohm meter
when
       cold and again when warm. Four hundred for a temp gauge? Wow. I
       thought SAAB prices were high, guess I haven't checked the prices of
       them lately. I bought a used one several years ago, probably $25
(same
       gauge you have). There's enough good used ones around, if you need
       one.

I have need for a combination gauge (temp/oil) for an MGA 1500 if anyone has
a spare for around this price. Condition does not matter as long as
everything is there.

Lew Palmer
lew@uci.com